Zephyrlily is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Developer with Marketo experience to join our growing Digital Marketing Team. In this new and dynamic role, you will code, configure and test new campaigns in Marketo. You will also develop and maintain email and landing page templates and implement personalized and dynamic email messages. If you’re looking for a position where you can make an immediate and ongoing impact, work with cutting edge technology and collaborate with talented and diverse colleagues, this is a great opportunity!
- Develop best-in-class email and landing page templates and forms, which will include coding of emails using HTML, CSS and Velocity scripting.
- Implement velocity scripting and tokens in emails to leverage data sourced through custom object integrations and create scalable programs.
- Provide Marketo support and troubleshooting with various stakeholders.
- Set up new API integrations, manage existing integrations, custom API web services and other third-party tools.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms.
- Partner with Marketo Administrator to monitor platform integrations, ensure data cleanliness and optimal use of launchpoint partners.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to develop and maintain key performance metrics, and the supporting marketing data infrastructure.
- Minimum 2-year developing solutions in Marketo
- Experience writing velocity scripts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of responsive website design and various forms of online marketing including mobile, social, content, email, etc.
- Experience coding email templates with attention on mobile responsiveness and rendering on challenging email clients such as Outlook.
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid.
- Ability to build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness
- Expertise working with a CRM
- Experience with Automaton or similar automated testing platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at all levels
- Comfort with ambiguity; flexible and adaptable
- Strong collaboration skills in a diverse and inclusive team environment